FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Winners of Irrigation E3 Program to Attend Irrigation Show
FALLS CHURCH, VA (Nov. 12, 2014)
— The Irrigation Foundation has named 13 outstanding students and faculty as winners of the 2014 Irrigation E3 Program. This year’s winning class will receive an all-ex
penses-paid trip to the Irrigation Show & Education Conference, Nov. 17 – 21, in Phoenix.
Founded in 2012, the E3 program provides students and faculty with exposure, experience and education in the irrigation industry. The Toro Company is the exclusive sponsor of this year’s E3 program.
“E3 had a record number of applicants this year, and we’ve seen a growing interest in the program since its inception,” said Foundation Manager Janine Sparrowgrove. “We’re excited that this year’s E3 learners and leaders will have the opportunity to network with the best-of-the-best in Phoenix.”
This year’s Irrigation E3 learners (students) are:
- Mohammad Amini, Washington State University
- Dilshad Brar, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Christopher Dustin, Brigham Young University, Idaho
- Caitlin Held, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Alan Moss, Cal Poly Pomona
- Logan Oates, Utah State University
- Ariel Piper, Colorado State University
- Josué Sámano-Monroy, California State University, Fresno
- Shane Steelman, Kansas State University
- Tou Yee Thao, California State University, Fresno
- Nicole Thieme, Shasta College
The Foundation also selected two E3 leaders (faculty):
- Byron John, Brigham Young University, Idaho
- Leimone Waite, Shasta College
The Irrigation E3 Program aims to actively engage the next generation of irrigators. Academics nominate outstanding students for consideration as an E3 learner and/or apply to become an E3 leader themselves. Those selected as either an Irrigation E3 learner or leader receive an all-expenses-paid trip to the Irrigation Show.
Visit www.irrigation.org/irrigatione3 to learn more about the program and to apply.
For more information on Foundation activities or to sponsor the Irrigation E3 Program, visit www.irrigationfoundation.org or contact Janine Sparrrowgrove (703-536-7080; email@example.com).