License a Class
IA class licenses are available for individuals who want to become an IA class provider and to companies who would like to offer IA classes multiple times. Effective Jan. 1, 2012, IA is licensing class materials on an annual renewal basis. Licensed classes will be promoted on IA's website and in IA marketing collateral.
The following classes are available to licensed:
- Advanced Irrigation Design for Water Conservation
- Ag Irrigation Specialist
- Alternative Water Resources for Landscaping
- Center Pivot Design
- Golf Irrigation Auditor
- Irrigation Contractor
- Irrigation System Installation and Maintenance
- Landscape Drip Design
- Landscape Drainage Design
- Landscape Irrigation Auditor
- Landscape Irrigation Design
- Principles of Irrigation Agriculture
- Principles of Irrigation Landscape
- Smart Technologies for Irrigation Management
- Bidding and Estimating
- Managing an Irrigation Service Company
Important information about licensing a class:
- Licensed materials are limited in use and distribution and may only be used for face-to-face educational purposes.
- Licensed materials may only be run on one computer at a time.
- Licensed materials may not be reproduced or modified except as to accommodate teaching style.
- IA will periodically update materials.
- The term of the agreement is for one year renewable annually.
- Licensees must provide information on location and dates where courses will be held.
- Licensees must provide attendee information in order to be listed as a licensed provider.
For more information on licensing a class, contact Bob von Bernuth at email@example.com. Click here to view a sample licensing contract. To view class listings and rates, click here.