Self-Study Solutions, Classroom Resources and Technical Papers
Professional development is a cornerstone of success. More knowledge leads to better and faster solutions. That’s good for your customers — and your company. Rely on IA education resources to:
- Upgrade knowledge and skills for you and your employees.
- Improve productivity and profitability.
- Monitor the latest technologies and best practices.
Self Study: Industry Classics and Bestsellers
With books and self-study resources from the Irrigation Association, Irrigation Foundation and well-respected industry experts, IA’s online store is your source for:
- Irrigation and water management principles and theory.
- Practical primers on irrigation system design, installation, maintenance and auditing.
- Advanced techniques for agriculture, turf/landscape and golf irrigation applications.
- Business management resources for irrigation professionals.
- References for IA certification exams.
The Irrigation Association has developed a number of classroom resources for use by colleges and technical schools. Instructor kits, student workbooks and laboratory kits can be used as primary texts, to supplement existing coursework or for independent study. Although developed for a classroom environment, these resources are available to anyone in the industry and are an excellent resource for irrigation basics.
Cutting-Edge Research:Technical Papers
The Innovations in Irrigation Conference at the Irrigation Show is where those in the know go to learn about cutting-edge industry developments:
- Research on new technologies, products and applications.
- Advancements in irrigation system design, installation and management.
- Best practices and case studies for water-use efficiency.
Now, for the first time, search or browse IA’s collection of 400+ technical papers. Technical papers are available for free download by IA members or by subscription.
Enhance Your Expertise