Enhance Your Expertise
Self-Study Solutions, Training Resources and Technical Papers
Professional development is a cornerstone of success. More knowledge leads to better and faster solutions. That’s good for your customers — and your company. Rely on IA education resources to:
- Upgrade knowledge and skills for you and your employees.
- Improve productivity and profitability.
- Monitor the latest technologies and best practices.
Self Study: Industry Classics and Bestsellers
With books and self-study resources from the Irrigation Association, Irrigation Foundation and well-respected industry experts, IA’s online store is your source for:
- Irrigation and water management principles and theory.
- Practical primers on irrigation system design, installation, maintenance and auditing.
- Advanced techniques for agriculture, turf/landscape and golf irrigation applications.
- Business management resources for irrigation professionals.
- References for IA certification exams.
The Irrigation Association has developed a number of training resources for use by employers to help educate and train their staff or by teachers to use in a classroom. Teaching kits, workbooks and field exercises can be used as primary training tools or to supplement your current training program. Although developed for a classroom environment, these resources are available to anyone in the industry and are an excellent resource for irrigation basics.
Cutting-Edge Research:Technical Papers
The Innovations in Irrigation Conference at the Irrigation Show & Education Conference is where those in the know go to learn about cutting-edge industry developments:
- Research on new technologies, products and applications.
- Advancements in irrigation system design, installation and management.
- Best practices and case studies for water-use efficiency.
Now, for the first time, search or browse IA’s collection of 400+ technical papers. Technical papers are available for free download by IA members or by subscription.