Market Your Certification
Becoming Select Certified makes you part of a truly elite group of
irrigation professionals — and gives you instant credibility. Since 1983, the
Irrigation Association’s certification program has set the bar for industry
professionals, recognizing exceptional commitment to efficient water management
and irrigation best practices.
Increasingly, municipal, corporate and residential customers, as
well as agricultural producers, demand certified professionals for their projects.
Promote yourself to current and prospective customers, employers and business
partners with the following ideas and free tools:
- Make your new credentials a regular part of doing business.
- Promote your expertise through IA’s onlinedirectory of certified professionals.
- Develop an outreach strategy for current and prospective
- Find new customers with targeted advertising.
- Increase your visibility with effective public relations.
- Qualify for new business opportunities as certified professional under EPA WaterSense Labeling Program or USDA TechnicalService Provider.
IA has developed a number of free tools to help you differentiate
yourself from the competition. Resources include certification logos, sample
press release and giveaway materials, customizable ads and PowerPoint templates.
IA also offers custom stamps and embossers to mark your work with an official seal of expertise.