The Irrigation Association currently offers a number of certification programs for professionals specializing in agriculture, turf/landscape and golf irrigation.
Available Practice Exams
Prepare for your exam by taking a certified irrigation contractor or certified landscape irrigation auditor practice exam. Developed in response to member feedback, these exams are:
- Online, non-proctored, open book and multiple-choice.
- Available to be taken from your home or from your office computer.
- An option to become familiar with the computer-based testing format.
- 40 question tests that are consistent with the CIC and CLIA exams' detailed content outline.
- Resources for feedback on questions that are answered incorrectly.
To register for a practice exam or to learn more, click here.
Certified irrigation contractors, designers with a landscape/turf irrigation specialty, and golf and landscape irrigation auditors qualify to become EPA WaterSense Partners.
Certified irrigation designers with an agriculture specialty qualify to become USDA Technical Service Providers.