The Irrigation Association is the leading membership organization for water management companies and professionals in agriculture, landscape and golf.
IA members represent a diverse mix of specialties and sizes. Members include:
- Manufacturers and manufacturer representatives of irrigation, drainage and erosion control equipment, components and systems.
- Dealers and distributors that provide products and value-added services to help customers use water efficiently.
- Designers and consultants who plan, engineer and audit irrigation, drainage and erosion control systems.
- Contractors who install and service irrigation systems.
- End users of irrigation systems, including agriculture growers and producers, golf courses and sports facilities, homeowner associations and commercial property managers, and public and private green spaces.
- Service providers that provide critical support to the industry, including finance, shipping and software.
- Public and private agencies and companies that supply water or energy for irrigation.
- College and university programs and professors that offer classes and conduct research on irrigation best practices.
- Federal, state and local government agencies that define and oversee water policy.
- State, regional and international associations and organizations that represent the irrigation industry’s interests.