The IA’s volunteer ambassadors attend regional shows and meetings on the association’s behalf. Ambassadors:
- Promote association membership.
- Communicate the depth of IA continuing education resources.
- Educate industry professionals about the benefits of IA certification.
- Monitor trends affecting irrigation professionals and provide input for association action.
The program is organized on a regional basis. Ambassadors participate in events in their region based on interest, expertise and availability. Ambassadors:
- Create and execute plans to attend local and regional industry events.
- Coordinate outreach and resources with local IA affiliate organizations.
- Uphold the standards and image of IA.
- Report activity to IA program leadership and IA staff for follow up.
Interested in taking a more active role in your association? Get involved: