The Irrigation Show is the only national trade show for irrigation industry professionals. The show is a program of the Irrigation Association, a nonprofit 501(c)(6) organization dedicated to promoting efficient irrigation technologies, products and services.
Manufacturers, dealers, distributors, wholesalers, contractors, designers, installation and maintenance professionals, consultants, growers, end users and more gather together every year to:
- Find smart solutions for agriculture, golf, and turf and landscape applications.
- See the latest products, technology and services.
- Meet with current business partners and potential suppliers.
- Increase productivity and profitability with targeted education and technical training.
- Monitor critical water management issues and irrigation best practices.
Irrigation Show Highlights
- 200,000+ square feet with more than 300 exhibitors of irrigation equipment, systems, services and accessories
- 4,000+ attendees from North America and around the world
- New product contest for agriculture, golf, landscape, lighting, rainwater catchment and specialty solutions introduced to the market in the last year
- IA’s prestigious awards program for individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to the irrigation industry
- 70+ technical presentations at the education conference
- More than 25 education classes that teach skills and knowledge for immediate application
- Certification exams for irrigation contractors, designers, auditors, specialists and water conservation managers offered throughout the show